LC-SSI Hendrickson Air Control Kit for Steerable $ Non-Steerable Lift Axle Applications
LC-SSI Hendrickson Air Control Kit for Steerable & Non-Steerable Lift Axle Applications
The LC control kits are designed to accommodate a variety of lift axle applications and replaces existing HAC auxiliary lift axle control kits. The new LC kits utilize diaphragm-operated valves, which eliminate the sticking that is common with spool valves like those used in the HAC controls. Diaphragm valves also outflow similar sized spool valves, resulting in quicker lift timing. The LC components have a long history of reliable service and are designed to survive the harsh truck and trailer environment with or without an enclosure. Contact us for other available models for different mounting locations and the lift axle applications.
- Genuine Hendrickson.
- Lift in reverse application (can be used in a non-steer application by not wiring the solenoid).
- Used mainly in steerable lift axle applications.
- Solenoid is not grounded, uses two wires for various hookup methods, whether positive or negative switched.
- Color coded push-to-connect fittings on valve.
- Easy to follow instructions in the box.
- Hoses/tubing not included.
- This model supersedes with different plumbing all previous HAK & HAC designs from Hendrickson.
- Kit Part Number B-38914-2
Hendrickson Auxiliary Axle’s new LC Series air kit line has been designed to provide excellent reliability in your lift axle application. All air kits, however, are exposed to water and contaminant-filled air on a daily basis and do require preventative maintenance to ensure proper performance. Regular inspection, as a part of your preventative maintenance protocol, as well as daily operation checks should be performed.